Tuesday, January 8, 2013

LOVELY LUCY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leopard print. Leather. Knitted mesh. Biker boots. Gold mixed with silver.

On paper, this combination might put off most fashion lovers, but on blogger Lucy Williams, from Fashion Me Now, these pieces put together look like a match made in heaven. 

Take notes, people. What might seem like a fashion faux pas can often, with the right tweaks, turn into marvelous, fascinating outfits.

Image Source: Fashion Me Now

14 comments:

Rich Girls. said...

she's too good. my inspiration for purchasing maroon jeans back in winter. x.

Elin Kling said...

mjau <3

Tone-lise kalvo said...

Åå, så fiin. Jeg vil også ha leopardjakke, dødsrått.

lily said...

Love this outfit so much, especially the coat. She looks amazing:)
Everyone please check out my blog and maybe even follow?xxx

oneoblivion.com said...

she so goood!Love her style!!

http://www.oneoblivion.com/

Beauty Follower said...

Great coat!

www.beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Alicia Conway said...

great colour for pants. I've found some tips abput upcoming fashion trends:
Geometry ahead!
By the way, I followed you up with GFC, it'd be great if you follow me back.

Designer Leather jackets said...

I realy love this Fashion it's realy awesome........!

Anonymous said...

That long cardigan sweater is divine!

Designer Eyewear said...

Great style dear..

Kstylick said...

Thanks for sharing your fashion statement to us! I'm really hoping that maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

I will follow you back! :)

roha said...

LOVE the oxblood-leopard-print combination!
P.S.: Check out my latest blog-posts. I'm finally back on the blogging-track! ;)
http://www.rohafashion.com/

ediot said...

Hun er så kul. digger stilen hennes

Tresses Beauty said...

That's an awesome overcoat! like it :)

www.beautysalonsrockhampton.com.au