I am back after having an amazing time in Paris.
My love for that city grows deeper and more passionate for every time I visit.
When it comes to taking pictures, I'm not the best. I do enjoy taking photos, but I never seem to remember to do so. Not very blogger like of me, I know. However, I did manage to remember to take a few to share with you.
1. The Eiffel Tower, seen from Pont Alexandre III
2. The incredible white waiting room at the hotel I stayed in
3. A Paris purchase: An Arty Oval ring by YSL
4. The ferris wheel in Jardin des Tuileries
5. What's in this Céline bag...?
6. Another Céline bag!
7. The waiting room at the hotel
Image Source: All photos taken by me (Instagram: sunnivaem)