Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Blogger Style Icons

Part Eight, Ashleigh

I bet most of you know of the gorgeous Ashleigh from the blog I Am Ashleigh, but if you don't you're really missing out on a wonderful and sweet girl with impeccable style. Not only does she wear amazing outfits, which stretches from boho chic to "wangster" grunge, and that many of us want to copy, but she also has an amazing personality. By looking at the photographs on her blog, it really shines through that she is a woman with a golden heart. Ashleigh is one of those girls who are the perfect examples of being "beautiful both on the inside aswell as the outside". Check it out for yourself...


Describe your everyday style
I'm usually pretty casual. I tend to keep the heels for night time and going out, and wear flats/boots/sandals everyday as I am just always bouncing around to new adventures. I'm definitely split in two when it comes to everyday. If the weather is warm, I tend to look towards the bohemian type of look with loose tops, lace florals and tans, but I definitely have a soft spot for the more grungier looks and that's when I reach for the tartan, the black boots, black jeans and black! I definitely wear a lot of black. I've always been a bit of a girly rocker.

Describe your party style
I don't change too much from everyday Ashleigh to party Ashleigh. I really like to stay true to myself and I don't dress up just because I feel I have to. I tend to wear a lot of black and that normally keeps me on the safe side. Oh and perhaps a couple more accessories and definitely some killer heels, that I normally regret after hours of dancing.



What kind of accessories do you use the most?
I always have my Ray Ban wayfarers on me at all times! I tend to wear the same jewellery every day, which is a mixture of gold and silver. My most loved at the moment is a studded bracelet that you would have to pry from my arm.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
I am such a blog stalker! I love stomping around the blogosphere looking for great looks. Because I'm normally in a different season from many of the bloggers around the world, I always keep my favourite photos in one big file and as the seasons change I start to look back through them. I normally buy and flip through a stack of magazines once a month. But it's not just that I love. Different era's and a past rock star, movie star or model can just as easily inspire me as anyone else. I have a stack of photography books which always come in handy. And I'm a sucker for a Mary-Kate fan site too.

Favourite designers
I really want to sound like I know my designers off by heart, but I don't! The fashion giants stand out like Alexander Wang. I'm a massive fan of what he creates. But local designers like Alice McCall, State of Georgia, Lover and Josh Goot definitely make me proud to be an Aussie. Oh and you can't go past Zimmermann for their absolutely amazing swimwear!


Favourite style icons
I really find something inspiring in "real people", like bloggers and people on the street. I like the sense that the style is actually achieveable, so they are probably my first go to. But I'm going with the obvious ones: I am such an embarassingly obsessed Mary-Kate fan. Sienna Miller, Kate Moss, Chloe Sevigny. But I like to take a part of their style and make it my own. As much as we hate to admit it, these girls pioneer what we wear just as much as designers do.

Favourite places to shop?
I'm completely on a student budget so all the chain stores are fairly good to grab something cheap from and then splurge on a nice bag, necklace or shoes to add to it and really make it your own style. Sportsgirl, Bardot, General Pants, Cotton On. I love cheap overseas manufactured clothing for that disposable fashion and then the cheapies like Target, Kmart and Big W! Ebay was once an obsession of mine which I steer clear of now. I love op shops! Not the overpriced ones, but the Salvation Army, Savers/Value Village. I have found gold in these! And of course, American Apparel.

Best shopping tip
If you love it, leave it. If you're still thinking about it the next day, you're free to spend as you please. I live by that (well, most of the time).


Favourite piece of clothing
My leather bomber jacket. My absolute saviour!

Favourite pair of shoes
I'm going with my Oxford lace ups from Ebay right now. They're pretty much connected to my feet. They give me that bit of edge when I'm wearing nothing but shorts and a plain tee. There's nothing better than shoes with attitude!

Favourite accessory
Anything with studs! And over the knee socks!

Best styling tip
My friends dress completely different to me, gosh, they probably hate my style. I used to feel influenced by this and I would change my style when I was around them. I've now learnt to love that I am different, that perhaps my outfit makes people look at me for good or bad. Always be yourself. No matter how you don't think you'll "fit the mould" of those around you, you'll always feel much worse trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.

31 comments:

detour2mode said...

great style indeed!

Juliet said...

She is such a great stylista.

juliet xxx

Mimi said...

Adore it! Fantastic style, love the post :]

xo

Lisa said...

she is golden.

& has the most amazing heart.

x.

Song of Style said...

I like her style alot!
good interview!

Brigadeiro said...

Cool relaxed style, and an Aussie! Great interview!xx

The Stiletto Effect said...

she has def great style!

MR style said...

cute !!! great idea dear

Fleurr De Lux said...

she's so great!! what a great post about a great gal!
xo L

michelle said...

She's cute :)

Aretha said...

Gorgeous second look, she's so simple yet chic

ashleigh said...

i love it. thank you SO much my dear! you're wonderful :)

this wheel's on fire said...

she has such a great vibe about her :)

She's Dressing Up said...

She looks great, I'm certainly going to be following her blog now =]!

Vintage Me New You said...

she is stylish,no doubt about it and i liked reading your article:)
thank you for your comment:)

Nita-Karoliina said...

thanks again for lovely coment, and ashleigh is in my bloglist and she is amazing!

girl next blog said...

She's so sweet!
And i love the pic of Chloƫ Sevigny drinking, it's lovely.

♥ fashion chalet said...

Great choice, love her style and personality!! :)

Sunniva, you just made me cry some happy tears. Your letter means so much to me. I work at this blog because it is my passion, my escape from the everyday mundane rituals. As soon as I log on and begin to read the comments I have received, I feel the stress melt away, and find myself immersed in replying back to everyone, I enjoy it. I appreciate that you appreciate what I do. It means more than I can say... :) Thank you!

We have to meet. We just have to, someday.. :)

As far as an update, I've made my way to season six: part two, almost thereeee. ;) I will fill you in as soon as I finish the film. <333

xx

CapuccinoB. said...

shes so cool! and great interview btw!


x

yiqin; said...

Awesome interview! I am a regualr reader of her blog too!

julie said...

HI, I can provide you with product.
We are an international wholesaler, the company
launched 10-day preferential wholesale prices,
welcomed the new and old customers to order. all
kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 28, handbags$ 22,
iphone $ 160, Camera$170,
Hoodies$29, jackets$29, Underwears$10,Outerwear$29,sweaters $ 26, belt $ 7, jeans $ 26, Hats $ 7, Sunglasses $ 7, watches $
24,.our website: www.shanshantrade.com
thanks,Julie

iwan subuh said...

Obat Sipilis Di Apotik Umum
Obat Sipilis Kimia Farma
Obat Sipilis Dokter
Obat Sipilis Resep Dokter
Obat Sipilis Yang Paling Ampuh
Obat Sipilis Pada Pria Rumah
Obat Sipilis Murah
Obat Sipilis Apotik
Obat Sipilis Antibiotik
Obat Sipilis Apotek
Obat Sipilis Atau Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Amoxicillin
Obat Sipilis Tradisional Daun Sirih
Obat Sipilis Pada Pria Rumah
Obat Sipilis Amoxicillin
Obat Sifilis Akut
Obat Sipilis Apa Namanya
Obat Sipilis Apa Ya
Obat Sifilis Akut
Obat Sipilis Apa Namanya
Obat Alami Sipilis Pada Pria
Obat Antibiotik Sipilis Di Apotik
Obat Sifilis Ampuh
Apa Obat Sipilis
Obat Sifilis Apotek
Obat Sifilis Adalah
Obat Sifilis Atau Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Amoxicillin
Obat Sipilis Apa Ya
Obat Sifilis Akut

rasino denature said...

obat sipilis di apotik umum umumobat sipilis kimia farma umumobat sipilis dokter umumobat sipilis resep dokter umumobat sipilis generik umumObat Sipilis Jogja umumObat Sipilis Tradisional Daun Sirih umumobat sipilis di apotik umum umumobat sipilis kimia farma umumobat sipilis dokter umumobat sipilis resep dokter umumobat sipilis generik umumcari obat sipilis di apotik umumcara obat sipilis umumresep obat sipili tradisional umumcefixime obat sipilis umumciproxin obat sipilis umumObat Sipilis Tradisional Daun Sirih umumobat sipilis generik umumobat sipilis yang paling ampuh umumobat sipilis pada pria rumah umumobat sipilis murah umumobat sipilis umumobat sipilis tradisional umumobat sipilis di apotik umumObat Sipilis Alami umumobat sipilis paling ampuh umumObat Sipilis Dengan Bayam Duri umumobat sipilis pada pria umumobat sipilis raja singa umum

rasino denature said...

Obat Sipilis Jogja
obat sipilis de nature
Obat Sipilis Tradisional Daun Sirih
obat sipilis paling ampuh
obat sipilis di apotik
obat sipilis raja singa
Obat Sipilis Jogja
obat sipilis de nature
obat sipilis tradisional daun sirih
obat sipilis di apotik umum
obat sipilis dokter
obat sipilis generik
t sipilis yang paling ampuh
obat sipilis
Obat Sipilis Tradisional
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik
Obat Sipilis Alami
Obat Sipilis Paling Ampuh
Obat Sipilis Dengan Bayam Duri
Obat Sipilis Pada Pria
Obat Sipilis Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Jogja
Obat Sipilis De Nature
Obat Sipilis Di Jual Di Apotik
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik Terdekat
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik Kimia Farma
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik Resep Dokter
Obat Sipilis Di Kimia Farma

rasino denature said...

Obat Sipilis Amoxicillin
Obat Sipilis Adalah
Obat Sipilis Apa
Obat sifilis Akut
Obat Sipilis Apa Namanya
Obat Sipilis Alami
Obat Sipilis Tradisional
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik
Obat Sipilis Paling Ampuh
Obat Sipilis Dengan Bayam Duri
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik
Obat Sipilis Alami
Obat Sipilis Paling Ampuh
Obat Sipilis Dengan Bayam Duri
Obat Sipilis Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Jogja
Obat Sipilis De Nature
Obat Sipilis Tradisional Daun Sirih
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik Umum
Obat Sipilis Kimia Farma
Obat Sipilis Pada Pria Rumah
Obat Sipilis Murah
Obat Sipilis Amoxicillin
Obat Sipilis Apa Ya
Obat Sifilis Akut
Obat Sipilis Yang Paling Ampuh

rasino denature said...

Obat Sipilis Pada Pria Rumah
Obat Sipilis Murah
Obat Sipilis Amoxicillin
Obat Sipilis Tradisional Daun Sirih
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik Umum
Obat Sipilis Kimia Farma
Obat Sipilis Dokter
Obat Sipilis Resep Dokter
Obat Sipilis Yang Paling Ampuh
Obat Sipilis Pada Pria Rumah
Obat Sipilis Murah
Obat Sipilis Apotik
Obat Sipilis Antibiotik
Obat Sipilis Apotek
Obat Sipilis Atau Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Amoxicillin
Obat Sipilis Tradisional Daun Sirih
Obat Sipilis Pada Pria Rumah
Obat Sipilis Amoxicillin
Obat Sifilis Akut
Obat Sipilis Apa Namanya
Obat Sipilis Apa Ya
Obat Sifilis Akut
Obat Sipilis Apa Namanya
Obat Alami Sipilis Pada Pria
Obat Antibiotik Sipilis Di Apotik
Obat Sifilis Ampuh
Apa Obat Sipilis
Obat Sifilis Apotek
Obat Sifilis Adalah

iwan subuh said...

Obat Sifilis Atau Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Amoxicillin
Obat Sipilis Apa Ya
Obat Sifilis Akut
Obat Sipilis Apa Namanya
Obat Alami Sipilis Pada Pria
Jual Obat Sipilis Bandung
Obat Sipilis Paling Bagus
Obat Sipilis Yg Bisa Dibeli Di Apotik
Obat Sipilis Di Balikpapan
Obat Sipilis Yang Bisa Di Beli Di Apotik
Obat Sipilis Bawang Putih
Obat Sipilis Di Batam
Obat Sipilis Binotal
Obat Sipilis Buat Wanita
Obat Sipilis Di Banjarmasin

rasino denature said...

Obat Alami Sipilis Pada Pria
Obat Antibiotik Sipilis Di Apotik
Obat Sifilis Ampuh
Apa Obat Sipilis
Obat Sifilis Apotek
Obat Sipilis Pada Pria
Obat Sipilis Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Jogja
Obat Sipilis De Nature
Obat Sipilis Tradisional Daun Sirih
Obat Sipilis Dokter
Obat Sipilis Resep Dokter
Obat Sipilis Generik
Obat Sipilis Yang Paling Ampuh
Obat Sipilis Pada Pria Rumah
Obat Sipilis Murah
Obat Sipilis Apotik
Obat Sipilis Antibiotik
Obat Sipilis Apotek
Obat Sipilis Atau Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Yang Bisa Di Beli Di Apotek
Obat Sipilis Yg Bagus
Obat Sipilis Ciprofloxacin
Nama Obat Sipilis
Cefadroxil Obat Sipilis
Obat Sipilis Dan Gonore
Obat Sipilis Di Jogja
Obat Sipilis Di Malaysia
Obat Sipilis Di Jual Di Apotik
Obat Sipilis Di Apotik Terdekat

iwan uliah said...

Obat Sipilis Beli Di Apotik
Obat Sipilis Bisa Di Beli Di Apotik
Obat Buat Sipilis
Obat Sipilis Yang Bagus
Obat Sipilis Di Batam
Obat Sipilis Di Bogor
Obat Sipilis Apa Ya
Obat Sifilis Akut
Obat Sipilis Apa Namanya
Obat Alami Sipilis Pada Pria
Obat Antibiotik Sipilis Di Apotik
Obat Sifilis Ampuh
Apa Obat Sipilis
Obat Sifilis Apotek
Obat Sifilis Adalah
Obat Sifilis Atau Raja Singa
Ciri-Ciri Penyakit Sipilis Dan Obatnya
Obat Sipilis Buat Wanita
Obat Sipilis Binotal
Ciri - Ciri Penyakit Sipilis Pada Wanita
Obat Sipilis Bawang Putih
Obat Sipilis Adalah
Obat Sipilis Apa
Obat Sipilis Anjuran Dokter
Obat Sipilis Apa Ya
Obat Sifilis Akut
Obat Sipilis Apa Namanya
Obat Alami Sipilis Pada Pria
Obat Antibiotik Sipilis Di Apotik
Obat Sifilis Ampuh

rasino denature said...

Apa Obat Sipilis
Obat Sipilis Generik
Obat Sipilis Yang Paling Ampuh
Obat Sipilis Pada Pria Rumah
Obat Sipilis Murah
Obat Sifilis Stadium 1
Obat Sipilis Apotik
Obat Sipilis Antibiotik
Obat Sipilis Apotek
Obat Sipilis Atau Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Amoxicillin

Uliah Isfiroini said...

Obat Sipilis Adalah
Obat Sipilis Apa
Obat Sipilis Anjuran Dokter
Obat Sipilis Apa Ya
Obat Sifilis Akut
Obat Sipilis Apa Namanya
Obat Alami Sipilis Pada Pria
Obat Antibiotik Sipilis Di Apotik
Obat Sifilis Ampuh
Apa Obat Sipilis
Obat Sifilis Apotek
Obat Sifilis Adalah
Obat Sifilis Atau Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Buat Wanita
Obat Sipilis Binotal
Obat Sipilis Bawang Putih
Obat Sipilis Bagi Wanita
Obat Sipilis Bandung
Obat Sipilis Beli Di Apotik
Obat Sipilis Bisa Di Beli Di Apotik
Obat Yang Cocok Untuk Penyakit Sipilis
Cara Mengatasi Penyakit Sipilis Dan Raja Singa
Obat Luka Akibat Sipilis
Tanda- Tanda Penyakit Sipilis Dan Obatnya
Tanda- Tanda Penyakit Sipilis Pada Pria
Obat Sifilis Adalah
Obat Sifilis Atau Raja Singa
Obat Sipilis Buat Wanita
Obat Sipilis Binotal
Obat Sipilis Bawang Putih